The TU-Automotive Detroit 2017 Exhibition
On June 7-8, the biggest connected car & autonomous car brands will showcase in the TU-Automotive Detroit 2017 Expo Hall as 3000+ decision makers and the world’s automakers watch on.
- Autonomous Demos: Get hands-on experience “driving” an autonomous car in the area outside the main exhibition hall
- Start-Up Pitches: Hear the latest products and ideas from the innovators. Judges will provide feedback and the audience will be able to ask questions
- Expo Tours: We've teamed up with SBD to guide you round the most innovative and relevant booths for your company
Companies showcasing their products in 2017
3 Reasons to Attend TU-Automotive Detroit exhibition
- First-hand experience of new technologies: Talk to the experts and see live demos of products and technologies at the forefront of automotive innovation. This is the largest exhibition in the world dedicated to connected car & autonomous technology as everything comes together under one roof
- Meet the most influential people in the connected car ecosystem: Industry giants from General Motors, BMW, Toyota, Ford, Honda and more will be at the conference exploring the exhibition hall. This is the global gathering of the entire industry and the place to do business with the industry’s real decision makers
- Face-to-face networking: The exhibition is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with over 3,000 dedicated professionals. This is the event where the deals are made; products are launched, showcased and demonstrated
Product Demonstrations & Launches In One 200,000 sq ft Hall
Our extensive exhibition floor showcases every vertical of the connected mobility market.
Companies focussed on infotainment, V2X, apps, navigation, cybersecurity, mobility, autonomous car, safety, insurance telematics, data aggregation, fleet management and tracking and will all be present at this year’s exhibition.
- The industry’s leading companies will showcase the most innovative solutions in the automotive technology industry - exhibitors include TomTom, Valeo, Harman, GENIVI and many more
- You’ll get the opportunity to see the latest technologies before anyone else, including live demos and driving simulators plus autonomous driving demos in the parking lot
- Dedicated networking hubs. Use your time on the floor effectively by meeting up with industry peers old and new